Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Release Date Countdown!

As you can see in my sidebar, I added a countdown clock last week. Hard to believe, but the release date for my very first book is only ONE WEEK AWAY!

Funny how something like that sneaks up on you. I think perhaps it's because I've been working on my newest book, so I just don't pay attention. (*more about the new book in a bit)

I don't have a whole lot of promotion planned. But I did participate in a scavenger hunt yesterday with a few other authors from Samhain. Hopefully, that was fun for the people involved. Some lucky winner will get a copy of my book!

So, maybe you are wondering what this next book is going to be about. As you can see on my website, I have another paranormal suspense book coming out this summer. This third book will be suspense, but with more of a sci-fi twist.

I'm drawing on my six years in the Navy to create an interesting set of characters and to build a realistic world to set my story in. This will be a series of at least three books. If it goes beyond that, I don't know. But I have already sketched out the basic theme for each book.

A full-length book takes me awhile to write. But I'm hoping to get a lot done this summer. Warmer weather usually means more writing for some reason.

Thanks for stopping by and keep an eye on the countdown clock! April 28th is fast approaching.

K J Gillenwater

No comments:

Post a Comment